Monday, October 22, 2007

Night out in the cold

We went to Logan the other night to have dinner and hang out with my brother and his family....then we went to a pumpkin walk with the kids...it was really, really cold but less crowded than normal! Ruby is living her dream...she loves Cinderella- probably cuz it's the only disney movie she's really watched -plus she's seen it 102 times.













I would have more pictures but the battery died on my camera, it's like when your cell phone drops a call....so annoying.....
Kenya , Brooks , Ruby.....
I had to put this one in of Dex, he was so proud that he could hold Liam and asked for his picture to be taken.....cute

4 comments:

cheeks said...

Mindy! love these pics! The kids all look so cute all bundled up in their winter cozies! Oh, i missed the pumpkin walk!?

Dex is so proud! I love it. Liam is so handsome...he has changed a lot since those last pics...crazy! I bet super grandma LOVED having you guys come to lehi. You need a generations picture with the 4 of you! It was good to talk to you for just a minute...hopefully we can chat again soon! Love you guys! TEll Rubster we love her!

Becca said...

I'm so jealous...I love Logan! (Maybe not the freezing temperatures so much, though.) Remember our Pineview days? I was so proud of you always getting up for 7:30 am Chemistry. Don't you miss walking up that hill in the -10 degree weather?

Ruby and Liam are so cute. Have a fun Halloween!

The Better Half said...

what a fun night in Logan with Ryan and Fam. It is so much better to see pictures than just hear about stuff you do. Thanks for the visit to Grandmas...I know she really appreciated it. You can sure tell Liam is Marty's...what cute kids you have. mom

Diane Wright said...

I love your pictures. I can't believe how much Liam has changed and I havn't even met him in person yet.
Ruby still looks like Ruby, just plain cute. Tell her I love her
grandma diane