Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Days

Me with my sister's-in-law...they're so GREAT...Planting flowers with Ruby, showing her the ropes...she's VERY good at pouring the miracle grow/water...and that is essential to living in the plant world...
4th of July pic's, watching fireworks with Marty's Dad and Merry at the Murray City Park...AWESOME fireworks show.
Sparklers' box and licorice- he's happy...
We set a couple off in the driveway before night fell.
Ruby was in the Morgan 'Bike' Parade pulled by her cousin Dexter...Yeah for kids on bikes and Otter Pops!
Tradition to run in the 5k in Henefer with my family every 4th of July. My sister-in-law's parents were here from Virginia and ran with us...
Fireworks at my parents the night before the 4th...
My good friend April was in town from D.C. and a few of us got together to see her. Good 'ol days of high school...
Ape and I have babies close to the same age, so fun!
Water Park with friends from my 'hood'...

Picnic for Marty's b-day...
Out to lunch for my b-day...

5 comments:

Kimby said...

What a fun long post! Are you so glad camp is over? I am. April looks so the same, how fun to have babies close in age.
Seems like you are running lots of races lately, I'm so impressed!
It looks like you had a fun, busy 4th.
We'll get together soon, I promise.
Loves

Kim said...

I love your posts and all the pics too...you are awesome to remember to take pics with your hubby! I always remember the kiddos and forget about "us". Some future generations of posterity will see my photo albums and think these kids had no parents.

Em said...

Mindy, I am such a slacker when it has come to blogging the past couple months. I want to leave like 14 comments on all your posts, but thought I'd spare you. I love all the cute pictures of your get-togethers this summer. I love summertime, and especially the 4th of July. It looks like you had a blast. I wish I could've gotten together with Ape and the girls this time around, but we were on our cruise.

cheeks said...

So many pics, so many comments to make!

Love the pic of rubster watching fireworks with her hands clasped! What is that face?!

Liam is so big! WHAT?! HE looks like a deer in the headlights with the sugar and sparklers. So funny!

Who else is in the bike trailer with ruby? Is that linc? I can't even tell with those funny bandanas on!

So sad i missed the HUGE "Forever Henefer" run.

Glad you're having such a super summer! Love ya!

Rebecca said...

Oh we miss you guys! Can you hardly wait to see us at the LAKE?