Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WATCH PARTY







OPEN HOUSE SEPTEMBER 4TH (THURSDAY)

5:30 TO 7:30 PM

My sis-in-law is coming to my house to sell/show some jewelery and watches she makes with one of her friends..."JA squared" is the name of their little company. So come one, come all...and don't feel obligated to buy...I'm not getting freebies from the production...I've just had alot of people ask about my watch and decided to bring it closer for people to get their hands on. It also makes great birthday or Christmas gifts. The price on the watches ranges from 25 to 35$ and they come in all shapes and sizes and colors, you can mix and match the watch face too with different colors and bands. The other bracelets and such are cheaper and come in a whole slug of designs (plus there will be homemade cookies on-hand). Most of you should be getting something in the mail, but if you didn't get it and don't know where I live-email me, and I'll send you my address. mindusbindus@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

SO SO cute. I have never heard of a watch party but I love it. They look like so much fun. It looks like you guys had such a fun vacation.....I especially love the naked baby bums:)

cheeks said...

mmmm, i'll have that! So, why are you doing it the day before i get home?! So excited to see you!

Em said...

Oh...I was one of those commenting on how cute your bracelet was! I wish I could come. I seriously need a cute watch. That is the day my doctor set to induce me if I haven't already had her. BLAH. So I am definitely going to have a new baby as of Thursday the 4th! Crazy huh. We thought we were having her the other night, and spent hours in the Triage room. What a nightmare that was. Anywho--I hope you have fun at the party and tell your sis-in-law I still might want to buy one after life settles down some. Love ya~

Katie said...

Way cute pics of California! I can't believe how much Ruby looks like you and Liam looks like Marty...just craziness! And I think the watches are cute. All the nurses were getting all giddy about them at work so hopefully you'll have a good turn out.

The Gilson Family said...

where did you get a hand/forearm model? Very professional display.

California looks like it is a blast!