Monday, September 15, 2008

Time Together

A couple weeks ago we went to Bear River Lodge in Wyoming for an over night stay in a cabin (thanks Mom and Dad for making this an opportunity). It was relaxing, we fed fish...



Hot-tubbed...


And hiked to a beautiful Lake (Lily Lake), it was a bit tiring, being further than we anticipated but worth the effort. I'm so lucky to have a husband who will hike with me and more than that, likes to take daily walks around our neighborhood with me...love you sweets.


My two fav's ...
This is what counts in life..precious moments...

9 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Looks like you had fun. What a pretty place. It has been awhile since I've been to Bear Lake.

cheeks said...

oh, so sad we missed out on our turn this year....nothin better than being in the mountains! Cute pics of the kiddos. Did you really walk all the way to lily lake from the cabin? Crazy! It was so fun to see you guys! Miss you already!

Rosie said...

You guys have had such a wonderful traveling summer! I love those pics. So beautiful. I had to laugh at the second to last shot of Ruby's nice wedgie :)

Miss you guys! write me when you can!

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

fun pics of your cabin stay. don't you love seeing your kids love each other? beautiful scenery- can't wait for our turn!

Rebecca said...

Oh that last picture is so sweet. Ryan's a good sport about taking walks with me too. Those Wright boys are great!

Katie said...

Just so you know, I have been listening to your music from your blog like daily...I really feel connected to you right now. LOL I can tell you're such a good wife and mom from your pictures and commentary on the blog. I love it!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

That looks like such a fun little get away:) I loved seeing you at the office.....It was so much fun.

Barkley's said...

So great to catch up on your blog...I lost your link, but found it on Amy and Jared Nelsons!! Its been forever Mindy, your kids look great and you as always look beautiful.
-Stefani Barkley ((Ellingson))

Em said...

What beautiful pictures, Mindy! I especially love the ones of Ruby and Liam by the water. You're right...that's what counts in life! I'm glad you had a good time in Bear Lake. Jealous!