Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things and People that I Love- 'as of late'

I LOVE daddy-daughter time, my husband is such a great dad...couldn't have asked for more in that area (maybe in other areas...?) jUsT KiDding! I love Sunday naps, especially when Ruby shares the bed with us...I have found this, on a few occasions, coming home late from church and finding my side of the bed taken! Alas I must go and find a nice comfy couch to doze on...
I love that Ruby lives near many of her cousins! She loves cousin play time, they are her bestest buds. This is at IHOP one morning (a new love of mine-stuffed french toast-thanx for introducing me Jame) Ruby and Brooks are busy cutting crayons instead of coloring with them...


I don't love this cake, necessarily, but it represents Liam's birthday (1 YeAr!)


And he sure did love it........a little timid at first...


...and then BAM! SHOVE it Lee Lee... I LOVE this little guy, can't believe he's over a year old! He is the sweetest dang thing.I love how caring Ruby is for her younger brother, this is in Costco one day and she had her arm around him the whole time while he just lye against her, practically asleep...everyone kept passing me saying, "ahhh" .... but maybe people didn't think it was cute so much as feeling bad for the unkept kids still in p.j.'s!


I love going to the Temple, especially with my pregnant sister!


I love new babies...little Tabitha, my newest niece. A whopping 9 lbs. 8 oz.- good luck when your second one comes Chelle! First babies are usually the smallest!

I love get-a-way's with my husband...much needed.



I love my calling in Young Womens...

Love seeing Ruby being brave and finally going down the slide, and then never stopping...
I love my Grandma's (and you too Gramps)



LOVE, LOVE hiking........
We had to run back on this one because it was getting dark! I might as well of slid down by the number of times I almost biffed it running down the trail.


Especially love FALL hiking ...

even in the pouring RAIN!


Ruby and the babies were troopers though!

Love you for coming hiking with us Becca and Ryan...

Love the sky on a stormy day.....If pouring rain proceeds this kind of Rainbow it was well worth it... LOVE NaTUre!

This is my favorite time of year...FALL , so I'm a happy camper! Here's to a long wonderful autumn season!

11 comments:

Diane Wright said...

I love all those things too, and I LOVE YOU!!!! Liam, you eat cake like I eat cake. You go birthday boy!!!
Love grandma diane

Rosie said...

Yeah! new pictures :) I love getting your updates. I can't believe Little Liam is already 1! That cake shot was perfect. Enjoy the "real" fall :)

cheeks said...

love all your loves! ha ha Mmmm...can't beat the stuffed french toast! Too bad iHop is so far from me! The pic of ruby and marty sleeping is so sweet! And...i love ruby's face in the hiking pic...she doesn't look too sure of all that rain business! I'm jealous you have such great hiking terrain! love ya!

jared & amy nelson said...

Mindy,
I still cannot get over how beautiful that little Ruby is. I just love her cute little face. Liam is also just as great. Thanks for sharing. We need to come see you so we will talk soon. Love Jared and Amy Nelson

The Gilson Family said...

Mindy,
It has been awhile since I have looked at blogs. so it was fun to look at yours. I am a little sad that I didnt make it on your favorites list. You would definitely have been on mine.
meg

Paige said...

Hey Mindy...I'm a blog stalker and was checking yours out through em's I already added you to my list. I love it it's darling!! Your kids are so cute ! fun fun fun...I'm just bearly getting to the blogging thing...I know I'm an idiot, but anyway here's the address if you want to check it out.

allredsinaction.blogspot.com

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

i'm with you on lovin' the daddy-kid time. aren't we lucky to have such great husbands? your kids are the cutest, mindy. you and marty need to get started adding a few more?! :)

Kim said...

One of my loves...good friends and seeing how much they live and enjoy life! Love all those pics and so glad you gave into the chocolate birthday cake! hee-hee:)

Rebecca said...

I loved reading about the things you love. I love fall too, although it's getting too cold too fast. :(

Katie said...

What a fun life. :) Hey tell your sis that there is hope for a smaller baby. Broox was 9 14 and Cooper was 8 4 both induced a week early...you just never know with these kiddos!

Em said...

Oh my, Mindy....I want to comment on so many of those pictures. I just really really loved that post. It's amazing how many things you love but don't realize until you take a second to recognize them. You're one amazing chick and such a great mom. Atta girl!