Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kidlets...


A few pic's of my little offspring over the last couple weeks...I love these guys.

Liam


Yes, extreme close up...but don't ya just want to give him a big kiss...he's really good at it.!
Hercules or 'kerkules' (as Liam and Ruby both call him) is our neighbors pug... you can find Liam feeding him rocks or sticks thru the fence on most afternoons. Is it time for us to get one? Maybe not quite. Having a 'dog beside the fence' is good enough for me right now.
Pure bliss for a 2 year old boy...okay maybe not the tubing part; he was soo tired by then-but the mud and dirt...anyday.
Align Center


RUBY
1st time on the 'orange board' a big accomplishment in my family that goes WAY back. I rode that thing when I was younger than she.
Bear Lake is the place to go with kids...the beach is PERFECT!! And how couldn't ya feel happy with a bag-0-cheetos; a kid's best friend.
Rubes with her cousin Brooks at the dino park...she loves the 'real' dinosaurs inside.
Nothing like a bag of marshmellows when camping...

Yay, swimming lessons...Ruby is the oldest in the class; betcha couldn't tell.
Morgan County Fair Parade. What a star... next step is the Morgala Day's Rodeo Queen. Ha.
'Daddy' gets attacked, literally, each day he gets home from work. They LOVE it when he's finally home!
The two rugrats together trying to be nice...
Seconds later Liam pushes her away and Ruby pouts...ohhhh
They really do love each other though...and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them both...I feel so blessed to have two healthy wonderful kids that get along so great and have each other to play and laugh with. I can't believe there is a third one on the way, I hope Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent me this one...I pray I can be patient and loving enough. I am way excited though and really do feel blessed; kids don't come a dime a dozen anymore.

7 comments:

Diane Wright said...

Thanks, I needed that.

Em said...

Gosh, Liam has gotten so big since I have seen him last. What a cute little dude. I seriously love your kids. They are so adorable. I'm really excited to see everyone on Wednesday! Yippee! Thanks for the pics.

Rick and Angie said...

Oh Mindy, they are so cute!!! Do u have a hunch on what you are having???

Paige said...

darling darling darling....kids are the best!

Rebecca said...

They are so cute. When will we ever see you guys again? It's been so long.

Katie said...

Seriously I love your commentary...I can literally hear you saying the words. Ha. Your kids are so dang cute! And I think your wise NOT to take on a dog right now....you know who would be taking care of it, right? The fence dog is perfect for now...just my opinion.

Kim said...

So very cute...I just want to kiss them all over! Liam has the best smile! Love you guys!