Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FLASH

Snapshots of Charlie.... Thanks Heidi for snapping these with me in our little make-shift photo studio. he he






now don't start wondering who the father is...yes, it is Marty, not Edward. The sun hit his skin thru the window and I thought for a moment after looking at the photo that his skin was shimmering - if you look closely. That sparkle may have come from my lip gloss and the fact that I kept kissing him so much to make him happy.... but ya never know - maybe he does have a little vampire blood running thru his veins....

nothing cuter than baby feet...wouldn't you agree?

10 comments:

cheeks said...

woohoo...i'm the first to comment!

i love these pics min! especially the one of little charlie sleeping! so dang sweet! oh, i want to hold him!!! i hope you're holding up...being a mom of 3! wow!! love ya!

Rick and Angie said...

Those are adorable!! We have that same blankie in pink (Target right?) We had our little girl last Friday...oh isn't fun having these newborns??

Katie said...

Mindy, Charlie just seems perfect. What sweet pictures to have of him. Hope you guys are great!

Keri said...

Cute pics! Where'd you get the blankie??

Paige said...

cute cute cute....he looks so kissable! I do love the blanket too! Darling Christmas pictures. I cannot believe you had a baby on Dec 26th. I cannot even begin to imagine what chaos that would be! Bless your heart!

Diane Wright said...

Thank you for posting so many pictures. He is too sonderful. He really looks like himself and not like Ruby or Liam. Can't wait to see him in person. Smother him in kisses from me too.

Palmer Paradise said...

So cute. I love the one with a little bit of spit up running out of his mouth. So cute . I love him.

Jarrett Family said...

Such a cutie! Your welcome girl! It was lots of fun hanging out with you that afternoon. We will have to get together again soon. :)

Kim said...

Charlie is such a cutie patootie! Cant' wait to see him so I can smother him in kisses! Love you guys!

Nichole said...

I love their little toesies! I could just nibble on them! Congrats on you bebe! Cute name..my s-i-l just had her boy today & named him Henry! I am so excited for you...and you are already talking about having another one...and natural!