Wednesday, January 13, 2010


love the facials on these guys...

monkey bread and hot chocolate for breakfast...talk about a sugar high on christmas morning...maybe thats why Charlie had his problem with low blood glucose the next morning when he was born!
the morning of Dec. 26th...I was dilated to about an 8 in this picture...hence the grimaced smile...and the hard grip on the countertop...
The night we got home from the hospital...our house was a complete wreck! All of Christmas was EVERYWHERE and our house is small anyway ...let a bomb go off and then bring home a new baby with all the additional baby things and you know it's time to move into something bigger. Before I had a break-down and cried...I quickly got busy cleaning/organizing and put all of Christmas decor and tree AWAY!

it's not a great picture of all three of them...(wow-3 is alot!) but it's amazing to see how BIG Liam is all of a sudden ....he is huge to me with Charlie next to him...
Who says you can't kiss your baby's mouth! Ah well...if he gets my oral bacteria...I can't help it, they're just so kissable.


Grandpa Lee- doing the baby dance.!
Ruby is this guy's second Mom and on some occasions his first...she is SUCH a big help, esp. when I am sitting helpless in my 'nursing seat' and can't move to get anything or help Liam.

5 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Oh my goodness... you family is SO adorable! I can't get over what a cutie Charlie is. I hope everything is going well with recovering and adjusting to life with 3.

Diane Wright said...

These are great pictures. Mindy, you have been put through fire during Christmas and you SURVIVED!! See how you are!!! Charly is wearing the little hat I knit for him. I think he likes it. I love your matching PJs for Christmas. Squeeze Liam for me and Give Ruby a hug and cuddle Charly for me. I love his name and it is so him.

Kim said...

Looks like Christmas was a fun day, but your big present came the day after. So glad he is here...you are amazing!!! Isn't being the mom of three so fun!

Palmer Paradise said...

Your pjs turned out way cute. Much better than ours. I love them. Christmas morning pictures are way cute and the breakfast sounds yummy. Love ya

Em said...

What a cute little family you have! He is so precious. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm glad all went well!