Wednesday, May 12, 2010

one of THOSE days

Seriously we did NOT leave the house yesterday, not once. Not even to get the mail in the front yard. Liam had these same Thomas P.J.'s on all day. Even after a bath last night I put the same ones on again. (too lazy to go downstairs for another pair) HA... it was quite the day. My excuse: (not that I always need one, it's not like this hasn't happened before) I've had some kind of weird stomach bug that has lasted for 4 days. Constant stomach cramps with no throwing up - it is awful, oh yeah and a little diarrhea too, nice. I worked all day Monday and my kids were in the house with the sitter. So I didn't mind laying low all day, esp. being sick.! But my poor kids- 2 days straight!
Please tell me other kids have the same kind of nothingness sometimes.!

8 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

jim it works you sucker...

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

It works now! Finally! Gosh!

Anyway thanks for the graphic update mindy. Glad to hear everything is coming out okay now.

cheeks said...

min! i'm so sorry about your stomach bug, no fun!! :( I wish i could come take your kiddos for the day so you could rest! and don't feel bad....sometimes emri stays in her jammies all day (even if i feel great)! don't judge me! ha ha!

Mary Kelly said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. Nothing is more awful then being a sick mommy. And ALL moms have "nothing" days with their kids. It happens around here quite often.

Diane Wright said...

I love days I can stay in my jammies all day. Afterall, jammies are my favorite clothes. 2 days would be heaven, but not sick. I'm sorry you are sick and I think the kids will not be emotionally damaged so don't worry. Just get better.

Kim said...

oh my goodness mindy i just laughed when i read this...i actually look forward to those times where we can live in the same clothes all week long! at least your kids got a bath! seriously no worries about any kind of damage...they probably love it too. i hope you feel better soon!

Palmer Paradise said...

Oh my goodness don't fret. You know perfectly well that tabitha and I are at home alot. Some days I think I need to get out to do more but what to do? We do usually get dressed though.

Rick and Angie said...

I'm so sorry!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!