Sunday, September 12, 2010

Liam and Time-out.

Liam turned 3! Can't believe he's not potty trained is all I can say...
...and that I love this little guy....he was treated to a trip to the icecream parlor with Charlie and Marty and I while Ruby was in school. He finished every last morsel of this cone. This shirt went straight to the wash!
he had an excellent day...we made sure he felt like a king...that's what matters right? Not the amount of presents because to be honest- he didn't get that many. That's our philosophy. There's already too many things in our toyroom!
we went to "TIME-OUT" for women in Logan over the weekend. It was wonderful!!!! every latter-day saint woman- and any non-lds female for that matter- should go...it was very, very uplifting and spiritual and just what I needed!! For info go here.
we stayed at Jaimi's beautiful house...there was lots of eating, talking, laughing and yes, even a little crying (in this pic above) and not alot of sleep! that's what happens when us sisters get together.!

speaking of eating..i caught this pic of my mom...Diane you always say Charlie looks like Sharon... what do you think now...confirm anything?

6 comments:

cheeks said...

Liam was born right after we moved to OH....can't believe 3 years have gone by already!

time out looks awesome....next year I'M IN!!!!! wahoo!!!!! you girls are all so beautiful!

Unknown said...

The charlie and Sharon comparison is so funny.

Diane Wright said...

Yep, that confirms my already Insightful observation. They are both so cute.

April said...

Mind - you look absolutely fabulous and skinny in your little navy blue get-up (did you really have a baby not too long ago??)

Also, WAY TO GO with the half marathon!!!!

Palmer Paradise said...

All I have to say is WHY. Why would you post that picture of me. Rude but the rest are cute.

Katie said...

That pic of Liam eating breakfast in bed was so dang funny to me for some reason...you really did make him feel like a king. Totally what its all about...i hear ya on the toys that they'll play with for 2 days. AND thanks for the time out thing. I would love to hit one in my area...miss the Mormon mommy stuff round here! AND those pics of your sisters made me officially miss mine! Don't ya just love having sisters?!