Saturday, March 12, 2011

My sister's new baby!...(a must see)


Welcome to the world...Webster D. Gilson!  My sister had her baby yesterday, her 6th boy!  9.4 lbs!

...love baby feet!

his other brothers are so named...Dexter T. Gilson, Everett James Gilson, Isaac Howard Gilson, Lincoln Timothy Gilson, Owen Henry Gilson ... they will all be senators, presidents; or at least great missionaries!

Love him!  New babies are so special and sweet.  I love to be a part of it, it's such an amazing thing to me.


sweet little finger grasp...
 
Check out those cheeks!
I love my beautiful sister and her more than adorable new addition! 

you can leave a comment for them here if you like...


6 comments:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

CONGRATS Megan!!!! He is so adorable!!!! Aren't babies so precious!!!!

cheeks said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I just want to kiss on those cheeks so badly!! i love him!! He's totally got the same baby nose as the rest of their boys!! You can tell he belongs to that mold!

In a few short years i'll be writing on my blog about the "Adventures of Jet & Webster!" Doesn't it sound like the title of a book already?! They will be best buddies, just 3 weeks apart! Congrats Meg and Trev! We love you guys!

Mindy and Marty said...

yes, totally the same nose. jet and webster...can definitely picture it.

Amy D. said...

Oh he's so cute. Tell Megan and Trevor congrats!! Hopefully we'll get to see everyone on Saturday.

Diane Wright said...

Really cute and lucky baby to come from such a great family. I really love all the names. They better stop having babies because they are picking all the really great names.

Kim said...

A visit is in order...yay! Congrats and can't wait to see him in person! Thanks for posting Mindy!!!