Saturday, December 5, 2009

Smiles

I love girls days out with my sisters...we all went to New Moon and lunch afterwards.
I love this cheesy little face...Ruby is such a great girl; I'm so proud of her in the relationship she has with Liam. It is the most precious thing to watch them play together.
I love love love that my mom-in-law came out for Thanksgiving. She was here a whole week and we had such a great time. The kids gobbled her up and couldn't get enough of 'Gramma DIane'.


giving loves to Liam...

making pies ...
chillin...with knitting in hand, a movie for the kids and cheddar cheese slices to munch on...
Thanksgiving day....
Twas delicious!

We went on 'opening night' to the Temple Square lights...bad idea...but it was so pretty. Thanks for coming here to 'coldville' Diane...we miss and love you! Thanks for making us ALL smile.

5 comments:

cheeks said...

you DO have a lot to smile about!! such a cute little family! we are excited to see you in EIGHT DAYS!! YEAH!! you look gorgeous as always!

um....did you find a new blonde sister to take to girls day out with you? have i been replaced?! :)

Katie said...

How fun to have a friend gathering...i'll admit that some jealousy set in. :) Hopefully we can get together when I'm in town...but its cuttin it close with your due date...we'll work something out.

Love all the pics!

The Close's Place said...

Gotta love Diane's knitting. I've seen all the gorgeous things that she's made Amy's kids. So cute.

Everyone looks great!!

Maggie's Madness said...

Oh, I wish I lived closer so I could get together with all my old friends.(old having nothing to do with age mind you :)) Tell your family hello for me.

Rebecca said...

Those are great pictures of everyone!