Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Blessing of our little Blessing

We blessed our sweet Charlie today. If it wasn't such a special thing I would post a copy of the blessing Marty gave, it was beautiful. Tiffany (my sis) wrote it all down during the prayer for us to have a copy of it verbatim. He did such a wonderful job. What a blessing it is to have the gospel and especially the priesthood.My ParentsMarty's Dad My friend helped my sew this little outfit for his special day...thanks Sarah! I was scared it wouldn't fit him- I made it about 2 weeks ago - so I had him on a special diet....and it fit perfect!p.s. we really missed you today Diane...

8 comments:

cheeks said...

yah! i get the first comment ;)

HE IS SO HANDSOME...and almost bigger than you! ha! He is looking more like Liam to me...with blue eyes! love him!

I am so impressed with your skillz min! his little outfit is so adorable....how cool that you made that! are your other kids going to feel left out?! is he your favorite?! ha ha! i'm glad you had a great day! I'm sure marty gave him a wonderful blessing!

you look so cute, btw! love ya!

Kim said...

Congrats and sorry we missed that!!! He is growing so fast! Enjoy every little snuggle and minute. Great job on his blessing outfit - - see you have it girl! Talk to you soon I hope!

Ali said...

That is so darling. I can't believe you sewed that! Wow. I'm impressed. He is such a doll. I hope he's getting less gassy and fussy by now. What a cutie!

Diane Wright said...

I had a catch in my throat as I read this and saw the pictures. I so longed to be there and experience that day with you. The outfit is so cute. I really loved it. Now look at that picture of your mother and look hard at it. I can see Ruby there so clearly. Love you and miss you.

Diane Wright said...

I had a catch in my throat as I read this and saw the pictures. I so longed to be there and experience that day with you. The outfit is so cute. I really loved it. Now look at that picture of your mother and look hard at it. I can see Ruby there so clearly. Love you and miss you.

Karen said...

The blessing really was beautiful! The outfit is adorable! You did a great job. He is such a little cutie.

Palmer Paradise said...

It was a great day. I absolutely love his blessing outfit. If I ever have a boy you will have to help me make a cute outfit like that. But at that point you will probably live too far. Glad the day went good. The blessing was beautiful Love ya

Keri said...

He looks so different - definately getting big fast! So cute! It was a great blessing!