Tuesday, August 10, 2010

butt.smackin.fun

Lake Almanor 2010!!pouting like your an only child...
lovin like it's your last grandchild...
eating like there's no tomorrow...(cafe rio salads!, thanks mindy and marty!)
spoilin like it won't affect them! (Kim- you were too kind to all the kids, they replaced us as parents-we've never given them that many gifts in all their long lives.)
serving because your nice- Raquel! thanks, those sandwiches hit the spot.
tubing because you're fearless...almost. (Ruby would only go with her uncle Ryan)
skiing and boarding because we think we're young and limber...ha ha, right.

going - not only for the beauty of Lake Almanor but- for the priceless time we have with our dear family...despite the TWO speeding tickets we got while driving out to Cali...(ughh!) we witnessed this beautimous rainbow coasting (literally) into our hometown. how nice. We miss you -lake - and the good times you create-please be there next year!

8 comments:

cheeks said...

mindy! i'm always so jealous of this trip! please take me one year???? i'll just leave brett a note saying be back soon :) sorry bout the tickets....totally sucks!

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

Did you say "thanks mindy and marty" in your blog? Aren't you guys mindy and marty? Did you just thank yourself for doing something?

Anyway, love the pic of marty at the end of the dock. Sorry bout the tickets.

Kim said...

Great pics Mindy! Miss you guys already!

April said...

so much fun!

Sean got two MAJOR tickets on our honeymoon and I definitely had second thoughts about marrying the dude!

Paige said...

I just got caught up on all your posts...stinkin darling!! I love the chubby pictures of Charlie, and speaking of chubby how the heck are you so tiny tiny already? how old is Charlie anyway? looks like all his chub has been sucked right away from you, you look absolutely amazing! wow...inspiration for me to think maybe someday this child will give me my body back...someday! your kids are adorable!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Ah, that looks so beautiful there! Glad you had a great time, but sorry about those dang tickets!!!

Rick and Angie said...

Um...can I come with you next time? Seriously looks like the best vacation ever!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Except the speeding ticket part...do I dare ask who was driving? Do you need to go to Mr. Tilby's class again? Ha ha ha!!

Katie said...

Sorry i like your blog and commentary...you're seriously good at it. Makes me wish I would have turned on my camera once while in UT. Too bad I was extremely lazy and glued to the couch and the line at Cafe Rio. Your kids are adorable!