Monday, August 16, 2010

family photos ta' booot!

we finally got family pictures...we love meghan and her work . she was ever so patient with us and let me tell you ...we were NOT and easy group to work with. i think she took over 400 pictures and gave us back about 40 or so that worked out. babies and toddlers make it near impossible to get everyone looking and smiling. not to mention we were sweating to death. please someone else tell me they've left a photo shoot thinking not ONE is going to turn out cuz their kids were non-cooperative. But alas there were many that i loved. thanks so much meghan. you do such great work.! if ya' all are in need of a photographer she does all sorts of settings...check her out...here
















7 comments:

Karen said...

I love it! I think outside pics are the best. I also like photgraphers that can catch you in the moment rather than having all the pics posed. SO cute!

cheeks said...

sooooo dang cute! she did a great job! i LOVE the second one down...with the trees and the 2nd one from the bottom of the kids, oh and the one with charlie the studs sideways hat (uncle brett will be proud)....and gorgeous ruby! she looks so grown up! love the blues, your dress is gorgeous...you are stunning! love you!

Rick and Angie said...

Those are so cute! I love the ones on the bench w the 3 of them. Super cute - awe makes me melt!!

Unknown said...

4 letters....... C U T E!!!

Meghan said...

Thanks Mindy!! I am glad you like them.... you have such a beautiful family I knew they would turn out =) See you tomorrow night=)

Palmer Paradise said...

So cute. I haven't seen all these.
I love them all. You guys look great.

Em said...

so so cute! I love them!! Where did you get them taken at?