Friday, August 27, 2010

"Not avacado for breakfast!"

You know how you see a picture on a blog and you think- they just took that picture for the blog...there is no way they thought to get their camera out except for sudden thoughts of how they could post about it- start forming in their minds. You know you've seen it. Well this is similar to one of those moments. I had already 'tried' with no success to feed Charlie several bites of his new 'food item' and being a normal Mom, I would have stopped then. But being the semi-blogging Mom that I am -I did it one more time for the camera....torturous I know. Typical male though-even in his moment of disgust and revolt-he can easily be distracted- in this case - a passing car.
...the title of this post is an inside joke among the extended Wright family...I found it suiting for the video.

8 comments:

cheeks said...

hilarious!!! i love that he viciously shakes his head NO!!!! and i love sugarland playing in the background :)

Mindy and Marty said...

thanks jam, it's actually your playlist from your blog! ha! i had it playing in the background ...how funny.

Diane Wright said...

I find it hilarious that he shakes his head no. Who knew an eight month old knows that shanking your head means no. Really, that was hilarious and Charly, someday you will love Avacado, even for breakfast.

Kim said...

Boo hoo, the video wouldn't work for me on my computer! I am gonna keep trying cause I can tell from comments it is super cute...and avacado? want to know more...hee hee!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

HAHA, that is too cute!!!!

Karen said...

he is adorable!

Jennifer and Tyler said...

Hey Mindy,
It was fun to see you in Logan last weekend. Way to go by the way, 6 months out I was NOT running, especially a half! You're awesome. Good luck in george, one of my favorite places! keep in touch.
Jen G
jentygladwell@gmail.com

Jennifer and Tyler said...

P.S. I love the blog and the recent post! He is adorable and I would've kept feeding him too just to watch his funny faces!