Monday, October 25, 2010

black island farms- brrrhahahahaaa!

We went to this awesome, fun, expensive place last year too.  And I think my kids will demand to always return.  It IS a bit pricey but I found 50% off tickets online... hooray!  So we enjoyed it all the more.
The "jumpoline" was crazy fun...
Favorite thing for the kids was the slides...even the parents want to keep going!

Charles was SUCH a good baby to hang out for most of the night.! I seriously have an angel baby. 
Look at the pure joy on ALL our faces! Ha , so funny.




We had left over money on our certificates and bought them these 5 dollar plastic swords!! what the?! They surprisingly still work!  The kids are real careful to turn them off when not in use as to save the battery life! So economical.


Hello Kitty keeps jumping out at ya, doesn't she?  Kinda freaky, yet Ruby is obsessed with this outfit...picked it out herself.
I love this spooky time of year.!  The sunsets each night make everything just GLOW and all the bright fall colors of leaves is not comparable to anything else. I crave it, love it, need it.

3 comments:

cheeks said...

ah those slides really DO look fun! i love places like that...and whoever invented the cornbox was genius!

i'm sad i missed yet ANOTHER applesauce event....please tell me you'll at least stay thru fall next year so i can participate!!

Palmer Paradise said...

Looks fun. i didn't know that farm had all those fun things for kids so do. those slides are like the ones they had at the preschool activity I tagged along with meg and tiff to.

Diane Wright said...

so much fun!!! love this time of year. OK, the black sweater is too big. I want to see it on Ruby.