Monday, October 4, 2010

no WREST for the WRIGHTS!


We went to this crazy and FREE museum at the BYU campus filled with stuffed- animals of all sorts. The kids went bazerk! Below is my beautiful sis-in-law and her equally beautiful child- Luci.
Charlie got LOADS of attention. Not that he doesn't already!




My nephew Jake (from Charleston) and -now in college~ what the >!? And my Cali nephews Jeremey (GERM) and Anthony. Liam was in big guy heaven...

Course we gotta eat at Cafe Rio for my MOM in law's sake!
Raquel, Me, Allie (my niece from Charleston- going to college here as well) and DI.
And then ...IceCream!We had a feast of HOMEMADE Chili -thanks to Ryan and Becca- at our house on Sunday~


yeppers, beautiful~
Love this woman I call mom.
My gorgeous niece again, who might I add, is SINGLE! Living in Provo! She obviously is going to be a great mommy...Charlie wanted to be with her all night!
And then, after Southern Georgia Poundcake with fresh peaches and mascarpone cheese cream (let me know if you want the recipe...to die for), we had a little rough housing...

And then it got dirty... spanking butts and all., poor Allie
Charlie hanging on for dear life...he knows what is about to happen....


And when the fun is over ....we are all very sad. Very sad indeed.

8 comments:

Katie said...

You HAD to mention Cafe Rio....i sooo MISS that place. I'm ready to invest in a franchise here! Looks like good times with the in-laws...you look like your "beautiful" SIL BTW in that pic of you 2 together...i think you could pass as biological sisters.

Diane Wright said...

I'm sad I missed the rough housing, but I had a wonderful time. I just left yesterday and you have already blogged it. You are quick. BTW, I have beautiful children and even more beautiful grandchildren.

rockyy said...

Oh My goodness....I laughed so hard at the pictures...just remenissing in my brain...especially the last pic of marty! oh i laughed so hard!
I love you guys..and i miss u already!

Echo and Matt said...

Thanks for the pictures, I'm glad Jake and Allie got to visit with everyone. It makes me happy to know that they have so much family there, while being so far from us here in SC. They are great kids and I love them and miss them very much. Don't wish for your little ones to grow up, because then they do and you wish they were little again.

Rebecca said...

I'm very sad I missed the ice cream. I think everyone owes me another trip.

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Looks like so much fun...cute pics. And by the way I REALLY do want that recipe. Sounded so yummy!!!

Paige said...

Looks like lots of family fun!! You guys are always out and about seeing so many things and doing so much with those darling little kids...you're such a good mom! I had no idea they had that at BYU, so fun.

allie :) said...

haha aww mom
you got all sappy on us!