Monday, February 14, 2011

love to my homies...


You guys are the reason I wake up every morning..(mostly beacuse you wake me up); nonetheless, I love you KIDDOS!



Yes, even when your a bit naughty...(I let him roam naked for one min. while I got the bath going and then I hear..."MOM -Charlie's pooping!!") (He is crying because I held him there so I could snap a pic and I think he knew he was in trouble by my 'shriek'....

And to my better-looking half...I am proud to call you husband. Its incredible to have a best friend that you live with. Te Amo.




4 comments:

Diane Wright said...

Seriously??? You took a picture of Charlie pooping??? How could you?? You will actually humiliate just about anyone for a picture. It really is a funny picture. I love the picture of Marty. He is a handsome dude, isn't he? I love all your blogs. You need to print them out and put them in a journal. They are priceless. It keeps me connected so I love that aabout them. Love you too valentine.

Rick and Angie said...

Yuck. The joys of being a mother! I was getting mouthwatering by the waffles and whip cream...then poo! I see enough of that every day!!!!

Katie said...

You really are the cutest mom and not annoying about it either. Too bad we're not neighbors...that'd be cool.

As for the pooping pic...funny shiz. Gross funny but yet funny. I've been sharing a funny flick of Mackayla with a select few so I'll email ya or perhaps post it....get excited!

Mindy and Marty said...

yes, i know poop is sick...and making matters worse- there were THREE of those littering my floor not just the one in the picture...he really laid it down!