Wednesday, November 16, 2011

i heart it, really much...

I love Saint George!  This is what I woke up to one morning
on my run at the end of our street. 
 BEAUTIFUL. 
{Fog reminds me of being in California when we visit Marty's family}

I kept telling Marty how sad I was because I didn't think there was
 a 'FALL' here.  My FAVORITE time of year.  The leaves hadn't
 changed yet and it was Halloween and I was getting worried. 
But now that has ALL changed  There are reds and yellows everywhere! 
 It is gorgeous with the red rock landscape and Spanish style homes...
I am happy again.  And at peace.

We went on a hike Monday for FHE and, other than it getting dark
at 5:30 pm (boooo!),  it is perfect temps right now. 
 Kids are still walking and riding their bikes to school everyday.  I love it. 
November is amazing here,... stunning,... perfect.
This shot doesn't do the fall leaves justice...there are some areas with
 such contrasting colors-I want to just sit and stare,
all day long and soak up FALL. 

I don't know what to say about this little monster...he is becoming such
 a little person, talking and walking and screaming. 
 I can't imagine my life w/out him.

I had to insert these 'cold' pictures...we went up north to see family this last
 weekend and it snowed!  While it was super pretty and the kids loved it...I
 had no intentions of venturing outside in it and was perfectly happy to
leave it when we came home:)  Yes, I will miss having a white
 Christmas but I won't miss any of the aftermath...
(I don't pretend not to miss my family though)
Plus, we can see the snow anytime...just make the trip up north!  Right?!

Another thing I 'heart' lately about this place, is these hot air balloons we've been seeing right outside our door step most mornings.  What a sight they are!

This one 'landed' between the time I took Ruby to school and back. 
We saw the top of it as we were driving back and Liam and I played detective following the 'bubble' above the housetops...come to find out, it landed right in our neighborhood...
SO fun!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

A hot air balloon landed in our backyard once. Creepy and fun at the same time.

Rick and Angie said...

You always do the funnest things! Your hair has gotten so long - its beautiful!